Saturday, February 8, 2014

Shameless Self-Promotion: Loretta's Book News

Saturday, February 8, 2014
Loretta reports:

Though we can’t bring you Breakfast Links this week, we can offer some good news on the writing front.

Under Loretta’s Latest, at right, you might have noticed a new cover.  At last.  Yes, the third Dressmakers book is done, in the sense I’ve finished writing it.  Vixen in Velvet has completed the first couple of stages of production, and we’ve gone public with the cover.  It will pass through a final check, preparatory to its 24 June release.  An excerpt will appear on my website before too long.

Meanwhile, Lord of Scoundrels, which readers have honored with favoritism for many years, is now available in audio, a very exciting development for me.  This is my first audiobook.  More are on the way.

2 comments:

Vicky Dreiling said...

Sorry about the weather issues, Isabella! Spring can't get here soon enough. Loretta, I love your cover for Vixen in Velvet and am anxious to buy & read it. Cheers to both of you.

Judy said...

Loretta, terrific news! I gulped down the first two in the series and am absolutely delighted that fairly soon I will have a third.

Thank you!!

 
Two Nerdy History Girls. Design by Pocket